If there is ever a female doctor, I have only one request.
I want her to find her new outfit, and then go to put her sonic in her jacket. And then, the sonic falls to the floor. And she…
John Green’s car breaks down
The Fault in Our Cars
John Green gets locked in a pub
The Fault in Our Bars
John Green writes a strongly worded pamphlet on the flaws of the Russian Monarchy
The Fault in Our Czars
John Green talks about un-scary dinosuars
The Fault in Our Rawrs
John Green writes about the flaws of Disney villains.
The Fault in Jafar.
I can play this game, too, tumblr!
John Green writes a novel about the character defects of Metallica’s drummer.
The Fault in Our Lars.
John Green’s attempt at homemade jam goes horribly wrong.
The Fault in Our Jars.
isn’t it weird as hell that you can think someone is the coolest person on earth and at the exact same time they can hate themselves
An interesting model of our solar system’s path as it travels through space in the Milky Way.
Certainly a departure from usual models that show the Sun as a static object, which it certainly isn’t
I have been waiting for this picture to come back around for so long to show it to someone.
The Pugs of Middle Earth: Faramir, Frodo, Boromir, Thorin
Let’s just pretend this is relevant to this blog so these adorable LOTR pugs can be on our blog, m’kay?
If LOTR pugs aren’t relevant to your blog, you should probably re-evaluate your blogging choices.
Yes, yes yes! I can’t say it enough: all bodies are beautiful.
If you know who made this brilliant image, please let me know!
Beautiful Little Tea Cups
(anyone know who makes these? I would very much like one O__O )Franz Porcelain collection http://www.franzcollection.com/main.php
Bat Orphan (x)
OH LOOK IT’S BE AND STRAG, FLAWLESS BABY BATS, JUST CHILLING.
Look at the ears flicking back and forth!
I will adopt all the baby bats. Because they are adorable. And also eat mosquitoes.
BATS OH GOD ADORABLE BATS!
I want to steal all of the bats.
Let’s hit 30k by the end of this week!
i just want to make a note that a lot of guys and girls literally DO NOT KNOW WHAT RAPE REALLY IS and find it acceptable in circumstances as shitty as “he spent a lot of money on her” and that’s literally unnacceptable. if you think this will be a waste of taxpayer money or s/t look at this and tell me that public education and outreach doesn’t work.
so basically this is REALLY important and would genuinely make a HUGE impact on rape stats.
We still need almost 70,000 signatures. SIGN AND SIGNAL BOOST.
Signed and boosted.
Signed and reblogged. Seriously, this is a thing that must needs happen.
I signed this a month ago and there have only been 20k more signatures since then. Let’s spread the word. We need this.
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.
I laughed like a moron, the expressions these ladies make are exquisite.
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum
If you want to show your followers your result put it in the TAGS